Subject: [Boost-users] BoostCon 2011 Dates and Hotel Discount (this week only!)
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-18 15:55:03

Hi All,

BoostCon #4 was a resounding success, with 95 registrants—attendance
holding steady in the face of a poor economy—and nothing but smiles
all ’round. One participant was heard to say “after last year, I
thought about not coming because I was sure nothing could possibly be
cooler that experience, but this is even better.” I'll have more to
say about the event soon, but for now a couple important details about
next year:

1. Next year, BoostCon is scheduled a week later:

     May 15-20, 2011

   which avoids a conflict with Mother's Day, a perennial issue for some
   attendees… and is a bit less likely to bring us snow ;-)

2. Because BoostCon has been an excellent regular customer, the Aspen
   Meadows is offering a $20/night discount for any Boost participant who
   books on or before **this Friday**, May 21 2010. After taxes, etc.,
   that's more than a $100 savings. Use the following link to make
   your reservation:

https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=2547965&fromResdesk=true

Lastly, the Meadows wants you to know that your companies or
universities are welcome back for other meetings, and requests that,
if you had a good hotel experience this year, you please post positive
feedback on http://tripadvisor.com.

See you next year, if not before!
Cheers,

--