Subject: Re: [Boost-users] 'Undefined symbols' error when building Mira Groupware on Mac OS X
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-23 14:46:31

AMDG

Max Bossino wrote:
> On 23 May 2010, at 20:15, Steven Watanabe wrote:
>
>> Can you find out what the actual linker command line is?
>>

> Please excuse my limited development experience - I've attached the CMakeLists.txt file and the Makefile which CMake created on my system for your reference. I hope they are sufficient.

Unfortunately not. There's just a recursive call to make
in the main Makefile.

Files-utility: cmake_check_build_system
    $(MAKE) -f CMakeFiles/Makefile2 Files-utility

Unfortunately, CMake suppresses some of the
normal make output. Can you comment out
the line in the Makefile that says

  # Suppress display of executed commands.
  $(VERBOSE).SILENT:

run make Files-utility and report the results?

In Chirst,
Steven Watanabe