Subject: Re: [Boost-users] 'Undefined symbols' error when building Mira Groupware on Mac OS X
From: Max Bossino (max_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-23 15:51:38

Hi Steven,

On 23 May 2010, at 21:24, Steven Watanabe wrote:

> CMakeLists.txt:
>
> SET ( FILES_UTILITY_SOURCES
> "src/utilities/files/files.cpp"
> "src/utilities/files/FileUtility.cpp"
> "src/utilities/files/FileServer.cpp"
> "src/utilities/files/FileConnection.cpp")
>
> add_library(Files-utility SHARED ${FILES_UTILITY_SOURCES})
>
> TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES ( Files-utility mira )
>
> You need to link to boost_filesystem and boost_system. See
> http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake-2-8-docs.html#module:FindBoost
> I think the variable is ${Boost_LIBRARIES}, although that may
> get you more libraries than you need.

Thank you! I changed the last line to:

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES ( Files-utility mira ${Boost_LIBRARIES} )

and the entire application now builds perfectly. Now I've just got to figure out how to fix the CMakeLists.txt for the Client, which is slightly more complicated!

Thanks again for your help!

Regards,

Max Bossino
Project Manager