Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [utf] handling 'gold' files
From: Olaf Peter (ope-devel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-04 11:15:11

>> what is the best way to give a test executable (BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE,
>> Test suite with automated registration) a path to 'gold' files and use them?
>
> Frankly, have no idea what you refer to.

I've here a test suite with automated registration. The test should
apply at some test files, and compared with some manual checked files -
the 'gold' files. The question is how can I apply to the test exe the
path to this files. The tests know about the files names, but not to the
paths to them. The test exe is called by cmake's ctest.

Thanks,
Olaf