Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Property Tree] Replace RapidXML with pugiXML?
From: Sebastian Redl (sebastian.redl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-09 04:22:05

support<http://code.google.com/p/pugixml/source/browse/#svn/branches/unicode>,
> and because it has XPath support (granted PropertyTree assuredly won't
> "wrap" the XPath capability, but we'll deal with that separately).

If you search the SVN history of Boost trunk, you'll find an
implementation of read_xml using pugiXML. In fact, there were four
different implementations of XML parsing in the old version. I kicked three
of them out because I don't feel like maintaining more than one.

You might have to adapt the old implementations slightly to the new
interface, though.

Sebastian