Subject: Re: [Boost-users] building 1.43 for iPhone
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-10 13:11:47

AMDG

Igor R wrote:
>> darwin.jam tries to deduce available versions.
>> It searches /Developer/SDKs for
>> MacOSX*.sdk iPhoneOS*.sdk iPhoneSimulator*.sdk
>>

> Ok, I see. The default location of iPhone SDKs is
> /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/...
>

>> If this is in a difference location, you need
>> to pass <root> when initializing darwin.
>>

> How exactly? Can I do this without manually modifying darwin.jam?

I think this will work. (This is just a guess since I can't test it)
using darwin : /version/ : /command/ :
<root>/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer ;

Of course, it would be better to fix the search.
Does it work if you modify init-available-sdk-versions
and add /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer
to root?

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe