Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [MultiIndex] As if one iterator
From: Filip Konvička (filip.konvicka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-11 03:01:28

>> adobe\any_iterator.hpp(154): error C2675: unary '--' :
>> 'boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index_iterator<Node,BucketArray>'
>> does not define this operator or a conversion to a type acceptable to
>> the predefined operator
>
> Expected, since hashed index iterators are not bidirectional,
> only forward.

Yes, that's what I thought, so I tried adobe::iter.

>> Using adobe::iter gives me:
>>
>> adobe\any_iterator.hpp(63): error C2039: 'interface_ref' : is not a
>> member of 'adobe::poly_iterator_instance<V,R,D>::type<I>'
>
> I think this is a bug with adobe::iter. I've filed a bug report at
> http://tinyurl.com/2ubs9z2 .

Thank you! Your patch works for me.

My motivation in exploring this is that most of template instantiations
in my code seems to be related to B.MI. I found out by using the (very
iteresting) template profiler of Steven Watanabe. I might be just
mis-interpreting the results...but I thought I would move most of the
containers out of the headers.

Thanks again,
Filip