Subject: Re: [Boost-users] dynamic_properties and std::vector attributes
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-11 15:31:42

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010, Dominik Dahlem wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> the boost graph library has an example on using bundled properties. I
> would like to serialise the resulting graph into graphml. Using
> dynamic_properties for the std::vector attribute fails to compile with
> boost 1.41. Is there a way to get this example below to work? I would
> greatly appreciate it.

What error message do you get from the vector<int> example? I do not see
any obvious reason that a vector would behave differently from a string,
although the lack of a streaming operator or something might break it. Is
the issue in creating a dynamic_properties object (or adding your property
map to it) or in the output of the properties?

-- Jeremiah Willcock