Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [mini-review] Update of Boost.Assign (13th-19th of June)
From: er (erwann.rogard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-16 13:54:21

Christopher Jefferson wrote:

> While independant of this change, I believe Boost.Assign may be ideally suited to use variadic templates. I am already making use of a variadic push_back and container construction, like:
>
> push_back(v,1,2,3,4);

As of now, the closest match, as you probably know, is:

     #include <boost/assign/list_inserter.hpp>
     push_back(v)(1)(2)(3)(4);

With a view to promote separation of responsibility between different
functions, perhaps we may (also) consider a new function :

    push_back_range(const V&,const R&);

This would tie in with the proposed extension like this:

    push_back_range(v,cref_csv(1,2,3,4));

or like this:

    push_back_range(v, w && cref_csv(1,2,3,4) );