Subject: [Boost-users] Could you help me to get more help about boost message queue?
From: coofucoo zhang (coofucoo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-17 11:09:58

Hi Everyone:
I found a little strange when I want to use boost message queue in real
project. Do you have answers for the following problems? Thank you very
much. :)

Does boost mq store the information into a file? If true, how can I find it?
Does I need send message before I start to receive? Because I found if I
start receiver first, even the sender begin to send later, the receiver
still can not get the message? It still blocked. Do you know why?
How does two program share the same mq? Using the same mq name? Does the mq
name can contains a real path?
How much data the mq can contains? How about its performance?

I can not found the answer from the documentation of boost. Could you help
me? Or just told me how can I found the answer.
BTW, my OS is Centos 5.5.

Thank you, guys. ^_^

--
With regards.