Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] algorithms and listS as vertex list container
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-22 16:34:09

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010, Christophe Goessen wrote:

> Here's an example attached to this message.
>
> If replaced by vecS everything compile fine but as is I receive the described compilation error.

I looked through your test program; the bug is in there, not in BGL. You
are directly using a pointer as a property map, which requires vertex
numbers to be integers and does not use a vertex index map. Your
properties either need to be internal, use associative_property_map, or
(preferred) use an iterator_property_map created with your vector and
vertex_index map. If any algorithms fail with iterator_property_map
passed in, those may still be bugs in BGL.

-- Jeremiah Willcock