Subject: [Boost-users] Boost Graph - Get the vertex based on the
From: Muthuveerappan Alagappan (muthuveerappan.al_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-22 23:18:19

Hi,

I am a newbie to boost graph library (BGL).

1) To build a graph with vertices with unique ids - Able to do this
2) To get the vertex containing a specific idsI have created a graph with
vertices that have a custom property. - how can I do this ?

The way I have tried to do is to iterate through all the vertices and
checked each vertex's property value. Is there a better way to do this ?

Note - This field is a unique Id field

Can it be indexed based on the unique id, so that it can be accessed
directly ?

I have attached the cpp file which shows a small example.

It would be great if someone can help with this.

Thanks,
Muthu