Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost] [BGL] Stoer–Wagner min-cut algorithm
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-23 08:59:43

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010, Daniel Trebbien wrote:

> On 2010-06-19, Daniel Trebbien <dtrebbien_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> I have
>> attached a "pre-release" version to this e-mail which has everything
>> needed to build the test case with g++ and GNU Make.
>
> (Added a new test case against my own example. See the new `test.cpp`
> that is attached.)

One thing you might want to do in the test case is to use the
adjacency_list constructor that takes a list of edges (expressed using
pairs of vertex numbers) -- see
<URL:http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_43_0/libs/graph/doc/adjacency_list.html
#sec:iterator-constructor>. You can then use the vertex(n, g) function to
access individual vertices by number -- see the "Structure Access" section
of the page I linked to above for information on this.

-- Jeremiah Willcock