Subject: Re: [Boost-users] ptrdiff_t
From: Stefan Strasser (strasser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-23 13:03:25

Zitat von John Maddock <boost.regex_at_[hidden]>:

>> I've check crtdefs.h on my system . It defined ptrdiff_t here but not
>> under std namespace . Is the right place that ptrdiff_t got defined ?
>> If not in which file should ptrdiff_t be defined . Maybe I should
>> search the file where size_t got defined ?
>> thanks in advance
>
> This makes no sense to me, which VC++ version are you using, and
> what compiler options? Boost.Array works just fine for me under
> VC++ and always has.

most likely you fergot to close a namespace in one of your own
headers, which was included before array.hpp (or some other header
including <cstddef>).
then something that's supposed to be in "std" can end up in
"your_namespace::std".

try to include all of your headers after standard and boost headers.