Subject: [Boost-users] [numeric bindings] How to compile/use?
From: Marco Guazzone (marco.guazzone_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-26 09:35:42

Hello,

I'm trying to use the SVN version of boost::numeric::binding, but I
get several errors during compilation.
The majority of these errors are related to the presence of names
prefixed with the dollar '$' sign.

For instance:

/home/marco/boost-numeric_bindings/boost/numeric/bindings/lapack/auxiliary/larfb.hpp:171:32:
warning: '$' in identifier or number
/home/marco/boost-numeric_bindings/boost/numeric/bindings/lapack/auxiliary/larfb.hpp:230:
error: ‘$TYPES’ has not been declared
/home/marco/boost-numeric_bindings/boost/numeric/bindings/lapack/auxiliary/larfb.hpp:231:
error: ‘$ARGUMENTS’ was not declared in this scope

I've found that these variables are used in some Python scripts under
  libs/boost/numeric/bindings/tools
but I don't know how to use them.

So what can I do for successfully using this library?

Thank very much!!

Best,

-- Marco