Subject: [Boost-users] boostMPI asychronous communication
From: Jack Bryan (dtustudy68_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-27 23:21:59

Dear All:
How to do asychronous communication among nodes by boot.MPI or OpenMPI in cluster ?
I need to set up a kind of asychronous communication protocol such that message senders and receivers can communicate asychronously without losing anymessages between them.
I do not want to use blocking MPI routines because the processors can do otheroperations when they wait for new messages coming.
On boost.org, I donot find this kind of MPI routines that support this asychronous communication.
Any help is appreciated.
thanks
Jack
June 27 2010