Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boostMPI asychronous communication
From: Jack Bryan (dtustudy68_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-28 11:18:59

Thanks,
I just posted irecv before isend.
master node:
request=irecv();
do its local work;
isend(message to worker nodes);l
wait(request).
worker node:
while(stil have new task ){
recv(message);
do its local work;
isend(result message to master)}
if there is only one task to worker, it works.
But, if there are 2 tasks to workers, master cannot get the result from worker.
the master node always wait for the results from workers, it seems that master misses the results when there are more than one task for worker to run.
Any help is appreciated.
Jack