Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boostbook] Navigation links
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-30 06:46:48

> I have several .*qbk files that I build in separated folders, each one
> with is own index.html.
> However, I couldn't make that one of them to be the main root so when I
> click in home button it goes to the main root, independently from which
> file I am.
> I could only manage to get up and home button to go to file's own index.
> There's any solution for this or I must build everything in the same file?

I think yes you need to build as a single document (you can still have
separate quickbook files for easier maintenance - but you'll need a master
file that includes the others). You could make each part either a separate
section, or a separate chapter depending how you want to organize things.
But basically if you want one master index, then you need to build as a
single "book".

HTH, John.