Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boostbook] Navigation links
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-30 07:38:17

2010/6/30 Carlos Guimarães <asc2.cemg_at_[hidden]>:
> I must be tried all xsl params trying to do this. However, it seems that the
> only way is to merge everything. Thanks.
> Just one more question. The reason why I separated everything was because it
> was merging everything in the same page. When you talk about chapters it can
> be done differently?

You could try using a boostbook file which xi:includes the quickbook
documentation. An example of this is the combined boost documentation.
The build file is at 'doc/Jamfile.v2', the boostbook code is at
'doc/src/boost.xml' (look at how accumulators, foreach, hash are
handled). Currently it's hard to do this just using quickbook, I think
there's an existing bug report for it.

Daniel