Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Default weight map doesn't work for weighted grid graph in A-star search
From: W.P. McNeill (billmcn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-04 20:52:58

The property type problem was because I didn't have property_traits<>
correctly defined.

I rewrote this from scratch and defined my own grid object instead of using
Boost's grid_graph. Now I can get a-star to run, but only if I use the
latest version of astar_search.hpp. If I use the Boost
1.42 version installed on my machine by Macports, it fails to compile
because of bug 3917 <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/3917>.

Is 3917 fixed in version 1.43? (I'm guessing that's what the struckthrough
"Boost 1.43.0" in the Milestone field of the bug report means.)