Subject: Re: [Boost-users] list all drives
From: Daniel Trebbien (dtrebbien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-12 12:00:18

> I'll bite, how about some functionality to list mounted filesystems or is
> that too OS specific.

Actually, that might work really well.

I am not a Boost Filesystem developer, but it seems completely
reasonable to me to extend `basic_path` with, say, a `mount_path`
member, and add a function to iterate over all mount paths. Mount
paths are cross-platform, right? I'm pretty sure.

Looking at the list of currently-open Boost Filesystem tickets
(https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/query?status=%21closed&component=filesystem),
it does not appear that there is a feature request for this, but maybe
it has been discussed before. I will post a message to the Boost
Developer's List to ask.