Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost.Ranges 2.0 algorithms accepting a const reference
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-14 17:39:38

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 10:25 PM, Stefano <pelux_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Neil Groves <neil <at> grovescomputing.com> writes:
>
> > The correction to the temporary lifetime issues is committed to the trunk
> along with a lot of new test cases. This has introduced some regressions
> for
> compilers that can't seem to pick the appropriate const versus non-const
> overloads. I am working on removing the regression while preserving the
> capability of working with temporaries.I hope this helps.Regards,Neil
> Groves
>
> Thank you again for your help!

You are very welcome. I believe that the problem is completely tacked on the
trunk and that the regressions are now all fixed for all compilers. I am
waiting for the regression tests to cycle on the trunk before requesting a
merge to the trunk. This fix might therefore be allowed into the next
release of Boost.

Thank you for your defect report.

Regards,
Neil Groves