Subject: [Boost-users] [Serialization] Postpone saving
Date: 2010-07-18 08:26:09

Hi,
I'm working with the Serialization library and in detail with the xml
archives. In my code I have to serialize a lot of classes and I wish to
save in the xml file only when I've done with the serialization of all
clasess, also I would like to have more control when the Serialization
saves the file (do it raise exceptions when it save files? Which ones?).

As far as I read from the tutorials when I use the operator<< in the
xml_archive it save directly to the files. In my test I've seen that the
archive have no problem to save many classes to the same archive however
as I've wrote I would like to have more control (at least to know which
errors appear during writing).

Is it possible?
Thank you for your time.