Subject: [Boost-users] Extracting uBLAS from boost
From: JohnnyRep (steffen894_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-24 04:52:13

Hi!

I am new to boost and I am mainly interested in the uBLAS library.
As far as I understood it should be possible to extract that module with BCP
and build it later on with BJAM?!

I) So I downloaded the newest boost release.
II) $ bcp uBLAS config build ~/workspace/libs/uBLAS
Which seemed to be successful. At least I got all the expected folders to
the chosen destination. I also got a boost-build.jam in my directory, so I
tried a simple
III) $ bjam toolset=gcc

Which leads to:
error: error: no Jamfile in current directory found, and no target
references specified.

May be I did that all in the wrong way, but there's no real HOWTO out there
(especially for the last step).

Hope someone can help me out!?
Many thanks!

J.R.