Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost::interprocess::string problems
From: this_thread (cdail.forums_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-26 14:00:25

this_thread wrote:

> Neither of these bite, I get compiling errors... "allocator_type" doesn't
> work / isn't defined (even with boost::interprocess qualifier). Am I
> missing something?

Correction, I was forgetting:

const CharAllocator *charAllocator = new
CharAllocator(m_pShMem.get_segment_manager());
m_foostring =
m_pShMem.construct<BoostString>("m_foostring")(*charAllocator);

It compiles now, but I'm getting weird errors during run time that I'm
having trouble tracking down:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'
  what(): basic_string::_S_construct NULL not valid
Aborted (core dumped)

I can't figure out what's triggering this. Trying to track it down...