Subject: Re: [Boost-users] shared_ptr vs pass object by reference
From: Max S. Kaznady (max.kaznady_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-29 09:43:56

Cool, thanks! I thought I was missing something. I think I have to use
shared_ptr then, because my code is shared among various parallel
OpenMP workers... I'll post here again if my parallelization doesn't
work out. The arrays are sliced, but I have other data structures
which keep track of these slices, and those are better off with
shared_ptr IMO.

Max