Subject: Re: [Boost-users] BGL: interrupting breadth_first_search() at a certain distance/predicate?
From: Anders Wallin (anders.e.e.wallin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-03 13:30:05

my previous explanation of my application was maybe not the clearest,
so here is another try:
http://tinyurl.com/3aoejnd

looking at the BGL-documentation, would a planar_face_traversal of the
outermost/innermost face of my graph traverse the edges/vertices in a
useful order for producing the output I want?

thanks,
Anders