Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [1.44] Beta 1 available
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-05 14:39:50

On 5 August 2010 19:15, Belcourt, Kenneth <kbelco_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> See http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/
>
> Is a full set of documentation expected in the boost/libs directory for each
> library?  I notice that many library's documentation is link to a site on
> the internet which defeats my goal of being able to peruse the Boost
> documentation at my leisure without being connected.

Where are you looking? If you open the 'index.html' file at the root
of the download, and click on 'libraries', you should get a list of
all the libraries with links to their offline documentation. You
should also be able to go to a library's documentation directly by
opening 'libs/library-name/index.html'.

Daniel