Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Serialization] Failed to Link "A Very Simple Case"
From: Stefan van Kessel (van_kessel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-07 15:08:55

You have to build boost and link to the libboost_serialization-...
library. Serialization is not a header only library. That's what
Vladimir was pointing out.
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_43_0/more/getting_started/windows.html
explains how that works. Note especially that auto-linking doesn't work
with MinGW. You have to specify the libraries to link against yourself.

Have a nice day,
Stefan