Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [property tree][program options] io with Windows Registry?
From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-09 17:02:25

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 20:24:29 +0200, Jeff Flinn
<TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I've see mailing list archives mention supporting Windows Registry, but
> can not find any mention in the docs for either of these libs. Is there
> support yet?
>
> What I'm hoping to find is portable support for preferences on both
> Windows registry and Mac plists.

IIRC support was dropped when Boost.PropertyTree started to ship with the
libraries. The old version in the Boost Vault (which had to be installed
manually; see property_tree_rev5.zip at http://www.boostpro.com/vault/)
includes the registry parser (although I assume it won't work out of the
box with the current version of Boost.PropertyTree).

Boris