Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [tuple][mpl][fusion] How to "prune" or "collapse" a tuple?
From: AJG (plus.ajg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-13 22:16:07

Steven Watanabe <watanabesj <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Try using fusion::remove
> http://www.boost.org/libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion
> /algorithm/transformation/functions/remove.html

Thanks! That function seems to do exactly what I need. However,
is it expected to work using boost::tuples? (I tried using
fusion::vectors and it works perfectly.)

The issue I'm running into is that remove() returns a filter_view,
which, I'm guessing, is convertible to a fusion::vector but not to
a boost::tuple. Is there any way to make that latter conversion work?

I've already included:

#include <boost/fusion/include/remove.hpp>
#include <boost/fusion/adapted/boost_tuple.hpp>

But it looks like boost::tuple isn't being adapted fully.

Thanks again.