Subject: Re: [Boost-users] QuickBook
From: OvermindDL1 (overminddl1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-14 12:29:53

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 9:20 AM, OvermindDL1 <overminddl1_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> /* snip */

I am not sure if this is a quickbook bug, or a bug in how I have
designed this. I have a cpp file with a setup like this:
"""
// some code

//[ SomeFunc_1_2
//[ SomeFunc_1
void aFunction(void) {
  if(something) {
//]
    doThing();
    doSomethingElse()
//[ SomeFunc_2
  }
  return calcIt();
}
//]
//]

// more code
"""

And in the documentation, I import the cpp file with pseudo-text like this:
"""
[/ some text ]

And we setup the function like this:

[SomeFunc_1]

And we finish it up like this

[SomeFunc_2]

And later on we fill in the if body to do its thing so the whole
function becomes this:

[SomeFunc_1_2]
"""

However, it ends up creating this:
"""
And we setup the function like this:

[SomeFunc_1]

And we finish it up like this

  }
  return calcIt();
}

And later on we fill in the if body to do its thing so the whole
function becomes this:

//[ SomeFunc_1
void aFunction(void) {
  if(something) {
"""

Which is not what I am wanting, I want this:
"""
However, it ends up creating this:
"""
And we setup the function like this:

void aFunction(void) {
  if(something) {

And we finish it up like this

  }
  return calcIt();
}

And later on we fill in the if body to do its thing so the whole
function becomes this:

void aFunction(void) {
  if(something) {
    doThing();