Subject: [Boost-users] Problem compile error
From: Luigi Seregni (seregni.luigi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-14 16:15:11

Hello,
I'm currently developing a windows ce application and I need to use some
regular expression.
My colleagues suggest me to use boost regex library, but I've experienced
some troubles during installation procedures.
I'm currently working on Visual Studio 9.0, so I've download the libraries'
installer files from this site BoostPro computing.

I've followed all the instructions stated in this document:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_43_0/more/getting_started/windows.html#id33,
but when I try to compile the example at point 6 (link your program to a
boost library) I've obtained this error from compiler:
1>C:\Program Files\boost\boost_1_42\boost/regex/v4/regex_workaround.hpp(46)
: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'locale': No such file or
directory

I've tried to find a solution but I still haven't found a solution!

Can you please help me?

Best regards,

--
Luigi Seregni