Subject: Re: [Boost-users] QuickBook
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-15 07:45:28

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal, UK   LA8 8AB
+44 1539 561830, mobile +44 7714330204
pbristow_at_[hidden]

But RendeX helpfully gave permission for it to be used free to generate Boost docs.
Otherwise you probably should buy it :-(
(Unlike fop, it actually works ;-)
(I found specifying the line in my user-config was picky
# XSLT-FO processor from RenderX.com
using fop
  : # XEP batch filename
  # Note you may need to increase the Java heap size.
   "C:/Progra~1/renderx/xep/xep.bat" # OK
  # "C:/Program Files/renderx/xep/xep.bat" # Definitely does NOT seem to work.
  # "C:\\Program Files\\renderx\\xep\\xep.bat" # NOT OK
  #'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
  # Java executable called by xep.bat.
  # C:/PROGRA~1/Java/jre6 #OK
  # "C:/PROGRA~1/Java/jre6" # OK
  #"C:/Program files/Java/jre6" # OK
   "C:\\Program files\\Java\\jre6" # OK
  #"C:\Program files\Java\jre6" # NOT OK
  ;
#  actually C:\Program Files\RenderX\XEP\xep.bat
#  actually  C:\Program Files\Java\jre6
Good luck!
Paul