Subject: Re: [Boost-users] QuickBook
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-16 04:24:13

<snip>

> I am doing this on linux currently, but easy enough to figure out
> paths, however I need something that will not cost money as if this is
> used, it will be used for a major and rather large open-source
> project.

I'd write to RenderX and ask nicely - I think you'll get a free licence for an open-source project.

Paul

PS The 'price' is that they get a discreet one line free ad at the bottom of each page (so discreet that you may not have noticed it on all the Boost Quickbook docs ;-)

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal, UK   LA8 8AB