Subject: [Boost-users] Trac needs more milestones?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-17 05:56:38

I note that a milestone for the next version 1.45? isn't available yet for Trac tickets.

Would it be useful to create a few 'spares' 1.45, 1.46, 1.47 ... to avoid this problem each release?

I think there is a case for more than one release ahead - sometime one knows that testing time is going to mean it will
miss the next release, so setting a milestone further ahead makes perfect sense. (Rare 1.n.1 cases can be added too if
they prove necessary).

(And/or does adding new milestones need to go the (endless?) list of release managers tasks?)

Thanks.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow