Subject: Re: [Boost-users] A question about "prim_minimum_spanning_tree.hpp"
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-20 15:13:57

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010, 王伟 wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm studying MST algorithms in GPU recently.I need BGL implementation as coparison,But I have a problem in using  prim_minimum_spanning_tree.hpp.The problem
> is:when I use large input(e.g. >1M),there's a "segmnetation error" problem.But when the input(e.g. 1K) is small,the result is noproblem. I haven't found know the
> reason yet.My complier is gcc 4.1.2,OS is RHEL5.
> Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
> Wang wei
> The complete code is in the attachment.

Could you please add a check when you read in the input file to be sure
that the values in there are within range (i.e., edge endpoints are legal
vertex numbers)? Could you also please check whether your graph has been
constructed before the code seg faults and how many vertices and edges end
up in it? Those might help to track down the problem.

-- Jeremiah Willcock