Subject: [Boost-users] Using boost::bind with stl algorithms
From: przemyslaw.sliwa_at_[hidden]
Date: 2010-08-23 11:49:58

Hello,

I have the following question. I have two containers

std::set<std::string> insertedEvents;
std::vector<std::string> eventNames;

How I would like to copy all those elements from eventNames which are not
in insertedEvents. Can this can be done somehow using the boost::bind
feature?

I am doing it at the moment using a silly loop:

                for(size_t i=0; i<eventNames.size(); i++)
                {
                        if
(m_insertedEvents.find(eventNames[i])==m_insertedEvents.end())
 eventNamesDegraded.push_back(eventNames[i]);
                }

Thanks for any kind of help,

Pshemek

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to http://www.bnpparibas.co.uk/en/information/legal_information.asp?Code=ECAS-845C5H for additional disclosures.