Subject: Re: [Boost-users] building all libs
From: Stuart Dootson (stuart.dootson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-24 07:03:10

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Kraus Philipp
<philipp.kraus_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use boost with thread, iostreams and random. I compiled bjam first and uses them to compile all, but I must call every lib manual with
> ./bjam variant=release toolset=darwin threading=multi variant=release libs/iostreams/build
>
> How can I build the full boost with all libs in one run?
>
> Thanks
>
> Phil

I've used something like:

bjam --toolset=<whatever - I use msvc> --prefix=<Boost install
location - I use d:\lib\boost on Windows> --build-type=complete
install

That seems to build all variants I might want when building with the
Microsoft C++ compiler, anyway...

Stuart Dootson