Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [MultiArray, Thread] Setting the _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL
From: lfrfly_at_[hidden]
Date: 2010-08-24 16:28:03

>Hi,

>On Monday, 23. August 2010 18:20:39 you wrote:
>> It's probably well-known by now that multi_array has a problem with
>> Visual Studio 2010: due to the way it identifies its iterators, you
get
>> errors unless you set the _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL preprocessor symbol
>> 0. First of all, when can we expect a fix for this (or is there one
>> already)?
>
>Issue number ? Patch ? Did you try 1.44 ?

I have no idea if it's been addressed here actually. I've only seen
this reported on the Visual Studio bug list:
http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/488103/error-with-boost-multi-array-version-1-40-when-compiling-with-ds-2010
where they pass the buck back to Boost after some detailed analysis. I
assumed someone here had since looked at it, maybe I was wrong?

I didn't see MultiArray as one of the updated libraries in 1.44 so I
assumed it had not been fixed there.

Thanks for the bjam instructions, I'll give them a try.