Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Struggling to implement bzip2 on windows
From: Jared James Thompson (thompsjj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-02 08:51:02

Christian,

Thanks for your response. The library docs weren't terribly helpful on this
topic. What is supposed to go in place of the ellipsis in your statement (...)?

My understanding of bjam is that it goes looking for boost-build.jam and I
don't understand this process of flagging it with arguments. Does bjam need a
modified boost-build.jam source file to do operations like this?

~j