Subject: Re: [Boost-users] How to store on exception object ?
From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-02 22:07:08

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Timothy Madden <terminatorul_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Currently though clone_current_exception_msvc.cpp only has the offsets for
> cl 13.10 and 14.00, so I need the offset for 15.00 to use this.

Non-intrusive exception_ptr support should work for MSVC 7.1, 8.0 and
9.0 now, see trunk revision 65204. Although all tests pass on my
computer, I still consider this code highly experimental so you must
#define BOOST_ENABLE_NON_INTRUSIVE_EXCEPTION_PTR to enable it (also,
you must link clone_current_exception_msvc.cpp in your program.)

Feedback and bug reports appreciated.

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.