Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [MPI, serialization] Segmentation fault in heterogeneous cluster
From: Francesco Biscani (bluescarni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-03 08:55:33

Simple serialization into binary archives seems to be ok (no crash and
valgrind clean). I changed slightly some implementation details and
now the error I get is an "MPI message truncated": sometimes it
crashes with this message, other times it seems to hang while eating
more and more RAM as time passes.

I'm going to try mpich2 and see if it makes any difference.

Cheers,

  Francesco.