Subject: [Boost-users] Boost on BG systems, how to compile?
From: Filippo Spiga (filippo.spiga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-09 16:47:33

  Dear Users,
     does someone have any experience on compiling boost for BlueGene
systems? I need to compile the library both for the compute-node and the
frontend-node but I have (a lot of) problems to find the right way to do
that. Boost follows a completely different compile strategy than other
libraries/packages, I am feeling as I have no control on what really
happen. At this point I can only read all the documentation but I would
like to avoid to waste hours on that.

Any help, suggestion, tutorial will be appreciate. Thank you in advance.

Regards.

--
Filippo SPIGA, MSc
«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.»