Subject: Re: [Boost-users] How to manage the internal memory allocation in boost libraries?
From: Tang Jiang Jun (tangjiangjun_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-10 10:21:41

Such as any, asio, etc.

But redefining global new operator is dangerous, and prone to conflict with
global static objects which use the memory heap before custom memory heap
manager get initialization.

Actually why do most of boost libraries not provide the allocator interface
to help users to manage their memory, as the way STL offers?