Subject: [Boost-users] Date Time header only
From: Mohamed Bana (mohamed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-10 08:03:05

Hi Folks,

What parts of the Date Time library is header only? Our applications run on
several platforms and it's quite troublesome to get date time to compile on
all of them. In my attempt, I was to get it to work on all our platforms
except Solaris. I'm aware that I need to use stlport on Solaris, but we can't
because we need to interface with another library which doesn't use stlport.

To summarise, the whole situation is rather messy and I'm looking for a header
only library. If there isn't any, are there any other date and time libraries
aside from boost that doesn't require a very strict C++ compliant compiler?

If you need more info, just ping me.