Subject: [Boost-users] [Serialization] [Portable Binary]
From: William Oquendo (woquendo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-10 21:52:54

Dear,

In the documentation of boost::serialization, I read that there is still
work needed to have a portable (32 and 64 bits) binary serialization
implementation. The date of the TODO is 2008. Is still this a current TODO?
is there a library implementing this? currently, It is not a matter of dead
or live, but I would like to know. I have been trying to run a code in
different (bits) systems, and I got the error "Incompatible native format -
size of int"

Best regards / Cordialmente,

--
William Oquendo