Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [lexical_cast] Canonical representation for numbers?
From: Francesco Biscani (bluescarni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-21 06:28:25

Thanks all for the feedback!

I was hoping I could exploit lexical_cast's knowledge of floating
point types without having to write specific code, but it seems this
is not the case.

Didn't know about Boost.Format before, and I had no idea Spirit could
be used for this. I'm going to start digging into the docs.

Cheers,

  Francesco.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 3:58 AM, Bryce Lelbach aka wash