Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Problem with boost archive. Cannot solve in any way.
From: Paul Graphov (graphov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-22 03:09:35

I had a problem with 1.44 binary archive thowing bad_allocs and
stream_errors:

http://groups.google.com/group/boost-list/browse_thread/thread/8a871c336554c317/228acd2bf0c7e9eb?pli=1

The same code worked fine if I switched to boost-1.43 or to text_archive or
just compiled on Fedora box instead of Ubuntu one...

I finally switched to text_archive.