Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Proto] How to access the grammar of an expression?
From: Dominique Devienne (ddevienne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-24 11:48:17

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Thomas Heller
<thom.heller_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> btw: there is a proto specific list: proto_at_[hidden]

Why a separate list?

IHMO you expose more people to advanced libraries like Spirit and
Proto by using the main user or dev lists. This reminds me of the
recent Joel Spolsky post
http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2010/09/merging-season/ and his "rules".
The usual [Spirit] or [Proto] "tags" in the subject are just fine, and
AFAIK nobody's complained on the user or dev list about Spirit or
Proto related messages. I know I'd prefer to see all Boost-related
messages and topics on either boost-users_at_... or boost_at_.... My $0.02.
--DD